Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hardswatter 's application [Pending-Karasu1996]

vizu

Villager
Oh Crown of Hollowworld,

Your Minecraft username:
They call me Hardswatter,
Your real name:
though my real name is Flip van Spaendonck.
I was born in the year 1995 (it's a different calendar); making me 16 years old.
born in the awful country called The Netherlands.
Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I'm a collector of knowledge and I've read the Tome of Citizenship.

Opinion on roleplaying and personal introduction
I'm in the fifth grade of Gymnasium and really like exact-subjects (especially Maths (actually taking maths for experienced people) and Programming); also I don't have much experience with role-playing and don't have any other hobbies then programming and gaming (Skyrim, GuildWars (I'm actually in a guild, with whom I sometimes RP) and used to play RuneScape); though I tried to set up a D&D club, but with not much success, that's one of the reasons, why I would like to join the community of Hollowworld.

Personal work
I've made a 4-bit calculator in Minecraft (though I'm probably not allowed to make this complicated constructs on the server), also I make texturepacks (mostly editing existing texturepacks), also I used to be working on a mod, though stopped working on it, due to an overload of "Issue's". Also I've worked on a LoZ: Ocarina of Time map in MC, do lost it in the process of time and I'm afraid I lost the pictures of it due to a computer virus on my old computer.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am; and tough everything is knowledge, I do not envy any form of cheating, especially things that take away things that belong or might be going to belong to others (if not cheating).​
P.S.:
I would like to get word from your Royal Highness, and in case I'm declined and if you have any time to spare I hope you could tell why I was declined.​
Yours following,​
Vizu the Hardswatter

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.