Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Hatebreedere - Whitelist Application [Pending - Sally Pirate]

Hatebreeder

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Hatebreedere (Hehe, don't worry, I'm not a literally a hatebreeder)
2. Your real name: Marius
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, i agree!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I've been looking for a server like this for a long time now. A big plus with this server is the "seriousness" that so many other server lacks. I've played on several good roleplay servers (I only play on roleplay servers), but after time the servers become greifed, left or "abandoned", if that makes sense? I also love the medieval concept this server has to offer. Recently me and some friends made a private server with pretty much the same concept as Hollow World, we made it private also to have more control, but had to put it aside due to lag. Well, Hollowworld seem to offer everything i look for when it comes to multiplayer roleplaying in Minecraft :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Marius, from Bergen, Norway. I'm 16 years old (birthday Dec. 30, soon 17), and I play guitar! I go to Bergen Music school, and I have my own studio at home. I play in a band called Cretura (Melodic Metal), which will be releasing their first Debut album in about a month ^^. I spend most of my time with friends, family, and girlfriend! I love Skyrim, almost a contrast to Minecraft, which I've been playing since the first version came out!

Edit:
Well, what more to tell... I like horror, action and comedy movies! Jim Carrey and Leonardo DiCaprio for the win, definitely my favorite actors! I'm really into history, ecspesially the medieval ages (500-1500 A.D). Hmmm... Got an A on a presentation about Genghis Khan two weeks ago x) And I also play Mount & Blade, recommended to anyone who love medieval mmorpg games :D As i mentioned I'm going to music school, and will hopefully continue working with music, as my band already got a album deal, and I have my own studio! I'm very open when it comes to music, I listen to everything from Bach, Vivaldi, to Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, to Eminem ^^ With other words; I like nice and catchy melodies ! I'm a guitarfreak, and I play on my custom Jackson guitar (a modified Jackson RR24).

Here's a song by my band, just if someones interested^^ after 3:20 = the most melodic part. We're trying to make a "new" sound here in Bergen, to stand out from the dominating Black Metal! We call it Melodic Horror Metal ^^ Our newer songs, which is not out yet, has more musical themes, opera-ish female vocals and technical guitar and keyboards, and contains more of the "horror" feeling, as the album concept sticks to a history of a young girl's nightmare :O

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I've been a part of many huge structures through my time in Minecraft (mostly castles, boats, houses, sanctuary's with my friends). I've also built a full size warship (galleon) alone, which was my biggest project ever done in Minecraft. Besides from that, not too much to brag about.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm a player that easily get into the role i have in the game, and i get along very well with other players! It's always fun to get to know the people you play with

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I'm glad to hear that :)

12. How did you find out about our server? Found the server looking through http://mcserverlist.net/

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I'm gladly voting for this server! ;)