Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Hawkreaper666 - Application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Hawkreaper666

Do you agree to Read our Survival Guide before Logging onto the server: Yes

Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game: Yes

Provide a lengthy In-Character Intro: I am Hawkreaper, Of the Hawk Clan I have traveled Afar to Find you. I will become the King, and Rule All. If you Deny me I will Slay you. I am a wealthy Man, Traveled alot, Worked hard so I could get others to do what I want and do what I obey. If they Object I behead them. I am the Ruler of the Hawk Clan!

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are: My Main Hobby would be Computer Science its really fun Messing with a computer, The computer I'm playing on was made by me, hand made and working better than most. I am a smart, Mature person but still a child in heart :3. I want to join the server So I can know that I can have a fun Server to play on when I want to play minecraft. I really wish to be able to play this server. If I would be able to join I would be able to help the server alot. Like with my Good castle building skills, and just fighting tactics.

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: No I'm sorry, i don't Take pictures of my creations.

Is there anything else you wish to share with us: No I told you everything.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense: Why would I do it? I hate when other people do it.
How did you find out about our server: Mcserverlist.net
Have you voted for us: I have now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.