Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Hawkreaper666's Application [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
My Username is hawkreaper666
2. How old are you?
I am currently 14 years of age. That is age of my Character also by the way.
3. What gender are you?
I am a male.
4. What country do you live in?
I live in America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I agree to the Survival Guide Fully
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree fully.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
INTRO
My name is Jake. I was raised in a large Kingdom Adriethien Many miles from where I shall wish to be heading. I was taught to be a Royal Guard by my father. Who was old of age but was still as strong as a ox. He taught me how to maneuver successfully In full Iron armor and handle a sword as well as a swordsman. I strike to kill not wound. I am yet only Fourteen years of age but can take people that are twice my age. My main way of battle is to think ahead unlike how must just use brute force. That's how you get yourself killed, I was also taught proper grammar unlike most. I was taught how to read and write properly. My mother was a smart women, she was the Kings Main translator.
Start of Story.
One day I was training with my father when I heard swords smashing against each other. I tried to run to help but my father told me to grab my mother and my sword and Leave. As I ran to my mother I got a glimpse of one of the raiders, They were the Orcs and Elves. (We killed both of them they must have teamed up to kill us) I wanted to fight desperately but then I saw my father eyes they were flaming with the darkness of the depths of hell with hate, but there was also something else, something like sadness he must have knew he would not have survived the battle and I knew run. My Mother and I raced towards the woods, I made the mistake to turn around. the village was aflame and the worst part. My father laying on the ground a dagger in his leg, a arrow in his neck, and one giant orc standing over head of him. I knew what would happen but I didn't want to watch, when I turned around I looked for my mother but to my surprise, a Elf has spotted her, and there was a arrow sticking out her back. The Elf was moving in for the kill with his dagger I quickly rushed and decapitated him with one strong and long swipe, He was dead and my mother wouldn't be able to make it, I saw it in her eyes. Please is what is said. I raised my sword high above her head and swung it down toward her neck with all the speed and strength I could, I put her out of her misery I ran crying through the woods ending up finding the Kingdom of Hollow Woods and telling this story to the Guards at the gates, trying to enter and find safety.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a hardcore gamer who loves really nice Role playing games. I like to put computers together and take them apart and resemble them. I have been playing minecraft since beginning of alpha mainly doing Role Playing mainly this same story. I find this story very interesting and a never ending way for it to roll out maybe I become the kings royal guard or maybe not being able to and having to leave again. I am still 14 and still have to go to school I don't have a problem with school more of people at school I am shy, so if you guys try to talk to me about personal stuff I may not answer. I play generally 5-7 hours a day, I know I have no life but what ever I don't have to worry about jobs or anything yet but when that comes up I will :D. I am great with redstone and have perfected the Portcullis (A working gate that allows people to pass).

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm sorry I do not.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I really like minecraft, And this server seems very fun to play.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I think xray and stuff just ruin the game play of minecraft.
11. How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4db49e8285bbf81ad40005b3
12. Have you voted for us.
I have not but I could

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If I see another story where people's parents die in some sort of attack on a village I think i'm going to throw up.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.