Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Hecktiicgh0st - Application [Declined-karasu1996]

1. What is your minecraft username?

Hecktiicgh0st

2. How old are you?

i am 16 years of age

3. What gender are you?

i am male

4. What country do you live in?

i live in Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes i will read the Survival Guide before i log onto the server.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Yes i do.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

how i look like: short brown shaved hair, i'm elven, 1.95 meters tall and weigh 140 lbs, my eye color is purple, and will light up a bit in the dark, the perk of being a vronda'vali is you can see better at night

i wear an assassins coat with primary color white and secondary purple, mostly fighting with spear and sword, bow from long range

As the cold air sweeps underneath my feet as sit in ally way in Port Silver, as i watch the rich and greedy walk past as they have a good time drink ale and being warm in the clothes , all i think of what my farther said to me before he died " son the world will need heroes as the darkness the world holds will be released soon enough" , I still didn't know what he meant to this day and has been 1 year since he had died. Great if thought my day couldn't any better it starts to rain i sit in my corner getting soaked , Suddenly i hear a man say the " The Greyling are attacking !!!!!!!!" I get up as quickly as i can running towards the docks "INCOMING !!" I'm Almost at the Dock ...............................

Mate are u alright , there mate , come on come on , if his farther found out what happen to him , ssh you don't want to wake thief leader up . What's that noise down there ! i slowly open my eyes i see a fire i move my head to right its its its my farther i cant believe it, its its ........... Are sir i think he may of passed out.​

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hey my name Cameron I am 16 years of age , im a gamer i play a lot games for example, guild wars 2, minecraft , league of legends , borderlands 2 , smite ect... . I also like to go motorbike riding while camping . I would like to be apart of this community because it seems like a nice community to be in , also the minecraft server looks great , it seems to be lots of fun and i think i will be a great player to have on the server. i had alot of experience of rpg , it one of my most favorite type of game plays i like to play. i have never been banned from a server as i am a nice person, very mature for my age .

8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

yes i do it wasn't finish me and some friends did this, but the server got shut down not long go after this photo.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I'm good with red stone and i like build .

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes ,i dislike cheat/hacking in games so i don't do it, as i find there is no fun in cheating

11. How did you find out about our server?

i found this server by go ogling minecraft rpg servers. also on youtube as well .

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Yes i have .

Attachments

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Sorry to say this but we decline apps that have their introduction story as so...you may make another but try to theme it differently.