Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hockeyguy12's whitelist [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyguy12

Villager
. Your Minecraft username:
hockeyguy12

2. Age:
3. Gender:
male
4. Country:

USA

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

read it and it seems reasonable​
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
I am a dwarf that has recently come out of a dwarven underground city my character's underground city, cryopolis has caved in and has been destroyed by the monsters of the deep. He has come to the heart of altmora to hopefully rebuild his underground homeland and to find a way to permanently be rid of the monsters tht destroyed his home . oh and I am a dwarf and i'm digging a hole diggy diggy hole i'm digging a hole​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

average guy play hockey and I like minecraft. I would like to open up a store and sell things to people and to own a city or a fort overall I liked creating things that thrive so i may open up a few kinds of guilds or something of that sort. I have only been banned once on a server and that was because i was on vacation and forgot to tear down a few things. I like ancient history especially roman history so I may make a few buildings of that sort (probably not). I am the kind of guy every grammer nazi will hate so if you care about that kind of stuff tell me. that is about it​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yep I do know and i wont use those newbish things while i am on this server

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Also, I think #7 needs more to it. Just counting sentences (as I couldn't tell what was a distinct thought and what was a run-on), it doesn't have enough. Some people talk about pets (or pets they want), music, sports, books, movies, favorite color, or their favorite class. It can be whatever.

Dragoon

Lord of Altera
I understand that you're 13 but please try and be mature about this application and try answering all questions even if they are optional it will definitely help in trying to get into the sever and arrive respected.
I don't know if you already edited #7 but yes it does need a little more... don't just put 8 periods and expect it to pass.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
I'm Declining this. You seem like a nice guy and everything, but you need to put more time into your initial application. Next time it would be best to answer all of the questions and add more to question 6 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.