Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

hollowworld application[Declined - DavyITA Lion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman_2007

Villager
In this guide I will use this form and explain each section as best I can.

1. Your Minecraft username: Jman_2007

2. Age: 13
3. Gender: Female

4. Country: Australia

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?Yes I do agree

6. My character.
is a young girl surviving on her own in the wilderness, fighting for her life, hunting for her next meal. She'l sometimes go into civilization but just blend in with the crowd. She is very silent and stealthy, always on her guard. She enjoys adventure. She lived in a poor village, but soon left to find her own destiny.

7. About me.
I am a young girl who is absolutely obsessed with animals, helping people and volunteering at different places. I am also a dog walker, and really enjoy being outside and running about, but sometimes I just want to spend some time on minecraft. I am home-schooled, which gives me more time to spend with my family and friends. I have four siblings, three sisters and one brother. My brother loves minecraft, but I thing he's still a bit too young to play on online worlds. I love caring for my animals (snake, blue tongues, rats, cat, fish, parrots, and my chickens). I love adventure in the wilderness, and wouldn't miss it for the world. I am looking forward to new experiences, the ones I am looking forward to the most are shark cage diving, bungee-jumping, and skydiving.

8. Sorry, no pictures. Don't really have anything worth looking at. I'm not the most creative builder.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? not really

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello there :) Could you please add the questions bolded above the answers?

And also, I think you should have a look at this thread right here->http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
It's best to put your character through a scenario to show us your roleplaying skills, rather than describing it "from the distance".

PS: you are also missing 2 questions:
11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.