Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

HunterBlackrain - Application [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
HunterBlackrain
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yep.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yeah.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Would awake happily and calmy in the deep woods of the forest.. His days were filled with mostly happiness with a hint of lonelyness. My name is Hunter Blackrain. A hunter from the forest. I never have liked much of any towns. Only going when i have to, sticking to the deep set of woods when i want to. Never had much of a family. I was raised by my grandfather who was also a woodsman. He taught me the basic skills of life, on how to crop, farm, have shelter with a sufficient amount of time, get food for myself, and how to use a bow. However: on the age of 17, My grandfather passed away. Left alone in the world; i continued to do what i always had. But with the sadness of the only person he had ever really spent a lot of time with gone, he could not bare to stay in there small humble home. So on the day of his 18th birthday, he Gathered some supplies, and burned his grandfathers and his old home to the ground. So there would be no memory of it. He then took out on a walk, and seeking a new life. And that was when....................(This is where i come to the place ill be living.)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, im Hunter. My real last name is Winters; Ironic right? Haha. Anyway: im a nice person i like to think, i can get along with anyone. I look forward to playing with everyone. I haven't been in a good tekkit server since i started tekkit, and have yet to find one i like. But im hoping this will change that! Im quite confident it will. My hobbies outside of minecraft include: Hunting, School, Fishing, Camping, etc.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Not that i know of.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yep.
11. How did you find out about our server?
Searching google for "Tekkit medieval roleplay server"
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I sure have!

Status
Not open for further replies.