Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Hyperhoney - application [Declined - Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhoney

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Hyperhoney
2. How old are you?
15 years old
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?
The Netherlands

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, I will read the Survival Guide before I will log in.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page
before asking any questions in the game?
Yes, I agree to that.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

This was my live a hard working man making weapons for anyone who needed them, my muscles were hurting while I was smithing a new sword.
5 minutes pause I said to myself and while saying that I laid down at a few soft sack.
I closed my eye's and at the same moment I heard a scream, I jumped up grabed my axe I got from my father and ran.
Then I saw it a old woman lying dead at the ground, in the corner of my eye I saw movement and I knew that was the mugger so I threw the axe with a my strenght I had at the mugger and he felt dead at the ground. Very quiet I said '' That's what you get for robbing an old woman, and if there ever somes a mugger again at my ground ill kill him as long as my name is Angus Farman!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm Jesse and I play alot of fantasy/RPG games such as Skyrim and Dark Souls.
I want to play bass but first I need to get some higher grades at school :rolleyes:.
My other hobbies are hockey and playing Minecraft :D.
I'm a collector of glass and gems further I read alot of fantasy bookes.
My favourite food is just a nice pile of junk I put a my sandwitches.
Further I like sleeping (because I'm that guy that sleepes for about 13 houres a day :D).

My favourite band is the Hollywood Undead, yeah I don't know why I like them I just like a bit hard rock.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sometimes I build like a castle or a wizard tower in Minecraft with my friends.
Unfortunately they deleted the server so I don't have any footage of it :(.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well, I've shared everything I wanted to share, but if you've got any questions you can ask them.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I'm completely aware of that.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching for a nice roleplay server and then I found this server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I haven't voted yet but I sure will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.