Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

i wish that i could fly, way up in the sky.[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brum_Brum

Villager
1. What is your minecraft name? well i have many, but you (i think) know me as mrflyingplatypus
2. How old are you? 17
3. What gender are you? ima man :D
4. What country do you live in? demmark

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? hmmm sure :D
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. he looked out over the mountains!

he knew this was the place he was looking for, he came from the south and entered a new world. he asked the nearest person for help. he said that he had to ask the mayor, if i wanted to live in the town, heavens reachs. he met the mayor he said that he could get a place to live if i helped him getting the town up. he said yes and thanked him for his kindness. the years went on. and he grew old and got an son. that son is me, and this is my story.

once i moved away from home, after my dad died, i was seeking a place to live. i was tired of working on a farm. i wanted to see new things! i wanted to do something easy. i wasn't that kind of guy who wanted to do a lot of things. i was looking for a place where i could be apprentice for a warrior, instead i ended up at a smith! i made weapons for the old smith. he always said that when he died i would get hiss smith and his money. a year later the smith dies and the son came and took over the smith. my second dream was ruined. so i wanted to get my other dream to reality!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
hello my name in mikkel (real life) i have been banned from this server before, i got bored and i wanted to see how well your system was! i must say. you did a very good job! well i just wanted to get on the server again (no i will not try to get banned again) and play with all them on the server. And you are thinking WHY SHOULD WE APLLY YOU AGAIN? well because i love rp, i know how to start one and i think the server is pretty need! im also a good builder, i have build many things from fantasy theme to 2000 theme, and i know my character in and out and im not like: "oh you cant kill me because im immortal HAH now youre dead!" no i will die if someone throws a sword into me! and yea.. i think that was it!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
YOU WILL GET THEM! :)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
YES! i have build that with a friend :D

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i know it...

11. How did you find out about our server? well i dont remember any more!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) not yet! i wanna see how the server is before i vote!

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
You say that you love RP and you know how to start one but you can't even make an attempt at a character introduction? I don't even know if you'll be accepted considering you've been banned before but nobody can help you much until you at least make a start on an introduction. Please show a little effort.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hi!
I can't find any sign of your previous ban on the ban list nor on the appeals, I'm gonna ask for the admins to look into this.
The question n°6 asks for a lenghty in character introduction, your answer is not lenghty and it's missing the key point of the introduction: showing your character's personality.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
If I remember right he was banned for X-Ray.

EDIT: Yup here you go
mrflyingplatypus xray is baaaaad SallyPirate 28 Apr, 2012 7:58am Permanentfff.png

Brum_Brum

Villager
yep i was bored and i wanted to see how good the system was :) so i took x-ray on and showed it infront of alot of ppl

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Perhaps you should make a ban appeal instead. Considering you got banned a while ago for xray you may have a small chance of getting back.

Regards,
Lemon

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Thankyou for finding that out, this morning I gave a quick look and I missed the name on the list.
Anyways.. Brum_Brum, X-ray appeals are not even considered as we don't want cheaters on our server. This is obviously declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.