Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

I3ambi's Application [Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
I3ambi.
2. How old are you?
Eighteen.
3. What gender are you?
Male.
4. What country do you live in?

England, UK.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hey, Bambi Silverleaf's the name, as you can see I have dark hair and dark eyes, I don't stand out amongst (Old English for among) the crowd, and I don't need to do so, yeah fame and fortune would be nice, but I come from a long line of Architects and Builders, sadly I did not inherit the talents of my forefathers, well not on the level they did. But I'll live with that, I'm not anti-social, yeah I keep to myself allot, but I can enjoy a party as much as the next guy, I just like my alone quiet time, to think and reflect.

I do prefer 3rd person RP, instead of 1st, especially when writing them. I can 1st Person RP, it's just acting but 3rd person writing is so much better.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Lets see, what do I like, well I love architecture and design in general, when I I say love, I mean it's a burning passion of mine. Then I love to write, I can provide examples of my RP writing if you wish, it's something I use to escape the real world, because lets face it, right now the real world is in an awful state. I'm currently learning both the Japanese Language, and Japanese cooking, anything else you want to know of me just ask and I'll happily answer.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

A logo I designed personally for my friends local clothing line.
DR.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not that I can think off.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was just looking for a good Minecraft Server.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but I will.

T

Th3RealLegend

The small text hurt my head dude. Question 6 needs more sentences too.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
yeah you can i done mine in 3rd person and i got accepted and with question 7 try and say abit more about yourself like any pets there names, what you do when you go out that kind of thing also make your writing in front 3 or 4 its easyer to read then :)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Couple of things to fix here I3ambi, sooo your question 6 needs to be longer, the question specifically asks for something lengthy, we typically like to see 15+ lines, as you can tell a good story that way.

Also, your question 7 is lacking, it requires at a minimum 8 sentences, make sure to write primarily about what you like to do outside of gaming/minecraft

Also as already mentioned you really should change the fonts around, and while your at it you can also bold your questions and space them appropriately from your answers.

Thanks have a nice day :)

PS, the edit button is below your post but above legends.

Blueraid3

I think I might like it here
RANTS:
The font hurt my eyes and I almost died of a head ache. Make it the normal font size please so as to not kill me or anyone else who reads it :)
TIPS:
N*6 doesn't really tell us anything other than: you are a builder, you are not anti-social, and your not as good as your ancestors at architect or building. Please do add a history to your character like: Young to Now, Important Event to Now, or just the recent activities that brought you to these lands. (The last one is if you lost your memory. Which is what lots of people put.)

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Since it has been a while since I3ambi's last update, I'll decline this for inactivity.
Feel free to reapply if you ever come back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.