Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ignas's Application. :) - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignas

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

This may be the problem, but i dont have original copy of minecraft. I use cracked one. I hope that you can log in in this amazing server with non premiums. (Edit) (I use 'Graycape' as my nick with non premium)

2. Age:

I'm 20.

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Right now i'm living in UK.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Did that already, before registering an account. And yes, i agree !

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.

As long as i remember, i was traveling, all of these lives, all of these worlds.. I feel lonely, i feel old, even in this young body. I don't remember the number of names i had, number of places, which i used to name as 'home'. And everything started from that goddamn piece of rock i found in old tomb, in world where i was living my first life. 'Stone of universes' as 'They' name it. 'They' said it's a gift, blessing, solution, a tool for changes. Lies ! It's a curse, to wander around for thousands of years, feeling the death countless of times, and when being born, slowly remember everything what you have seen, done and heard. And once more i appear in new, completely different world, with this heavy burden on my shoulders. And i know, there is more of souls like me, traveling around. Sometimes i feel the call, sometimes its very strong, that it holds your breath, your heart is pounding like crazy, and you see another star born in the sky, and you know, someone of us is near again. Someone needs help again.. Thats why i chose this world, this realm and once again i put on my coat, take my sword, my shield by side and and just make another step in an infinite journey, a journey of the soul, answering another call for help.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Well, im young creative guy, what i can say, i dont like to talk about myself too much, i let the people to find out about me stuff, i think its much more fun this way. And in everyday chats, or simple talks you can find out more about person than just reading his entire bio. But well, i can tell something, cant i ? Basically im an artist, probably 'jack of all trades', cause i do a lot of stuff. Little bit of that little bit of that you know. My hobbies are music (i play guitar), writing, drawing, sometimes singing when im in mood, i travel a lot, if im able to do so, i love heights. Also interested in mystic teachings, buddhism, various relligions, symbolism, quantum physics and so on. Im very curious person.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Well, if it will be possible i will try to contact my friend, so he could send some stuff what ive made some time ago. Everything is in different laptop, which i left to him.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Well, to share good time, happy attitude and optimism ;)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Black magic is for fools, for those who destroy themselves bit by bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.