Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

II_KiWiBro's Application [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

II Kiwibro

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? II_KiWiBro
2. How old are you? 15
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? Australia

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
He thought it was the most incredible thing that has ever been constructed in the universe! Magnificent architecture, beautiful landscapes, incredible gardens.
Looking around, (Character's name) Altharos, saw a symbol on the main building. It was a Purple and blue snake, his own symbol.

Altharos then knew that this was his construction. But how? He doesn't remember creating such a magnificent settlement.

All of a sudden there was a big bang that struck Altharos back into reality
"Alth (as his mother called him), get up!"
He was distraught, but he knew what he had to do. He was going to leave this stupid town and construct what he had in his dreams. But he knew he couldn't start just anywhere and it was going to be hard to sneak out. First of all, he packed his clothes and then snuck some basic supplies for example, medical equipment, paper and pens, food.

Three years later, Alth is still looking for the perfect spot to begin his masterpiece. He is hoping this place, Altera, is the right place.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am from New Zealand but I am currently in Australia. I am friendly and like to joke around, but can be serious when needed. I started playing minecraft in 1.3 Beta. I would love to join the community because my friend, Trampolinekid, has just recently joined and has recommended it for me. From what I have heard and seen, this server sounds friendly and fun. I have not been on a roleplay server before and this seems like a good place to debut my roleplaying on minecraft. I like helping people and making things as I go on minecraft sounds really fun.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. In minecraft, my friend and I built (as we called it) an Admin Castle in the End. Also on servers I have built many things like arenas, standard houses and I love to keep building thins. I can't show you any proof because I just recently got a new computer.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I do not hack.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes and I believe that is the right solution for stopping people that hack.

11. How did you find out about our server? My friend showed me

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) No, I keep going to but the page crashes.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Declined.

Both questions 6 and 7 are filled out incorrectly.

6 is incorrect because you talk to much about the build, and not about the character's thoughts/opinions/soul. You haven't placed your character into a situation that proves how you RP...

7 is wrong, because you've included too much information about minecraft, and not about yourself. A few good questions to ask is: What is your favorite colour? Food? Movie? Do you like animals or own any? Have any siblings? Etc.

I would recommend looking at other approved apps as well. Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.