Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ilymudkipz Take 2 on Whitelisting [Declined-Mady]

Mudcarp

Villager
Btw ayo, someone else is going to be playing on ilymudkipz. So the first application was a different person. Uh if you want proof hmu on facebook or something.​
1. What is your minecraft username?
ilymudkipz (< The original applicant is giving his account for someone else to use)​
2. How old are you?
17​
3. What gender are you?
Female.​
4. What country do you live in?
United States of America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yargh.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Alis or at least that's what people use to call me... A couple of years back, I walked past a graveyard on a daily basis as I made my trip to the village square and back. The foul odor permeated into my nostrils often as a result of my trips. I was resolved on avoiding the graveyard and I refused to leave my house. But as time passed, I had found my life empty, something was amiss. I had a tremendous urge to inhale the putrid scent and spasms had occurred too frequently. At midnight, my body was running to the cemetary in search of the scent. When I had finally sniffed it, it wasn't enough. I was scratching through the tombstones looking for the source of the smell. However, I woke up in my bed. My nails were scratched and broken, and my hand was covered in dirt. My nightgown was covered in dirt and dust as well as specks of dried blood. I was not aware of my actions during that night. However, this had begun happening every night afterwards. I would find myself covered in dirt and my family did not know how to respond. They attempted to tie me down at night time, but I had woken up, or at least partially woken up. My mind and body were not one, I watched in horror as my body ripped through the chains that had shackled me down. I tore my parents apart using my bare hands, and I sniffed their organs and corpse intensely. I realized at that point, that I was a monster. I was no longer what one would describe as a "human". When my sanity had returned, the habits had already taken over. I voluntarily walked to the graveyard and embraced the maggot covered corpses and danced around in the eerie moonlight. I had accepted my disturbing habits, but I had gone too far... I have not heard anyone call my name in the past year as I roam the lands holding the skulls of my deceased family and killing things in my path of carnage.
~Alis the Gravekeeper

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I play League of Legends. My IGN is alicedearr. I have a fetish for Darius and I love top lane. I am not level 30, I am level 20. I like to sing. I like to dance. I like to act. I want to be a korean pop star. Seriously.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, I do not!
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I come from the famous school of Bronx Science. It is a specialized high school in New York City. We are famous for having a conflict against Stuyvesant High School. We are known for having a horrible new female principal Valerie J. Reidy. Seriously.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course I am aware of the use of black magic! ~ ♥
11. How did you find out about our server?
Some handsome person by the name of Michael Udowitch introduced me to this lovely and beautiful server. Seriously.
12. Have you voted for us?
I will after I finish this application. ♥ Seriously.
As dark as the story is, this application is to taken seriously. :<

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Declined. Number 7 needs to be at least 8 sentences, and, within those sentences we do not want to hear of your fetishes. There are 13 year olds on this server. Also, account sharing is not allowed here. Why would the original applicant give you his account? This seems like a scheme to get into the server and troll everyone, as the last application said.