Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Immerael's Bulk Collection of Common Goods Agency (OOC)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So you've been starting a massive project and you just need some cobblestone. Nothing big right? Only you need 150 stacks, just to get started. That's a lot of time. Time you'd rather spend doing something, anything else am I right? Well never fear for I Immerael have a solution that benefits us all.

You need a metric ton of X. I can provide you the metric ton, for a price. I work on a per stack basis. Prices negotiable. However remember I too have things I would rather do than gather your meteric ton of things. So please keep offers fair, I reserve the right to respond to unfair offers with unrestrained scorn and sarcasm.

If you can't pay in radiants maybe you can offer something else? Artist? Sure. I can't think of anything else but I am open to ideas. If I think what your offering is worth my time, I will mindlessly dig for you.

Shop Rules

1. Remember I work in bulk. If you need 8 dirt blocks for 4r you can get them yourself.

2. I work in Common easily obtainable goods. You want 15 stacks of redstone blocks go get it yourself mate.

3. This goes back to Rule 1. If your order exceeds 5 stacks I will go to the Sorrows and get you the stuff. If it is under 5 stacks and the price isn't good, I'll only take your job if I have it in storage already.

4. Deals when made on this forum are final. No backing out when I've broken 15 pickaxes and spent 3 hours in the Sorrows gathering your goods because you don't have the money or changed your mind.

Folks I think who might be interested-
@Antilogy

Completed Deals-
Current Deals-