Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Invisibile - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibile

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:

Invisibile

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

United States

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Of course I agreed and read the guidelines for the server and accept them.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.

As lighting struck the bell tower in the town of Gornok, a new hero, not yet know in the world, was born. He was a simple boy, helping his father in with his work, and his mother in keeping the house tidy. The family was not of the upper class, yet not in the slums like others, making Taric a part of the middle class.

Although the life of a simpleton was peaceful, Taric soon realized something was missing. While the years progressed, and Taric became a man, and continued to live in Gornok. That's when the raiders attacked. These raiders, otherwise known as the Corrmog, have raided countless towns and villages across the land, making them extremely infamous. While the Corrmog were there, they ravaged the land, destroying buildings, crops, and people. At this time, Taric was away from the village in the woods nearby hunting. As a very strange coincidence, lightning stuck Taric's house while the raiders were there, burning it to the ground and killing his parents.

While Taric walked in to Gornok and watched all his hopes burn down, he saw that the raiders had left. He slowly realized that it was not the raiders that killed his parents, but merely mother nature, which grew over the years in Taric's heart into a deep hatred for nature. It was very soon after that Taric realized he had mystical powers, and happened to come from a long line of mages and wizards. From that point on, Taric knew he would train to se his powers for good, and harvest the raw power of mother nature to do upon others, as she did to him.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I'm really a great guy when you get to know me. I love to play the saxophone and have recently started to play the banjo. I have been gaming for the past 5 years, and PC gaming for 3 years. I play a vast collection of games and feel free to add me on steam (DMG | Invisibile). I'd love to hop in a Teamspeak, Ventrilo, or Mumble server. I really love role playing and love minecraft, so why not combine them! I'm not some awkward anti-social kid that stays indoors all the time and sits all day also. I am in the FFA program and have a little lamb that I raise to show. What else is there to say about me? I love animals so much, and have lots of cats and dogs at my house. I am starting to think about trying out Larping soon, time to start looking around town.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I am a pretty good builder as said from others, but sadly, my hard-drive failed me a month or so ago and I lost everything I had.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Looking through the forums, you seem liek you have a well established and solid community. And I hope to be a part of the community and play my role in being an awesome person very soon.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Completely, as an admin on a few good servers I hate x-rayers and greifers all the like. I would never use these in my life.

SlayerTheWild

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey, helping hand, you might want to add more to 7. Anything will do, the more there is, the more chance you have of being accepted. And greatest adventurer of all time? You'll have to make that happen, and there'll be competition, so good luck!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please, do not put titles in which you have not yet earned or proven into your backround, if you were deemed the greatest adventurer of all time in another land, Altera is a different one, therefore all titles you had there are void here.

FlowTek

Villager
Try to spice up your character's background, the whole farmers boy into a warrior thing is a little cliche. also dont use "greatest" for your description, it makes you sound a little conceeded.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Taric is a character from league of legends, in MY opinion its a bit unoriginal, but im not saying its copying :p

Taric is a character from league of legends, in MY opinion its a bit unoriginal, but im not saying its copying :p
You have to get your name from somewhere, Bettemus thought of mine and its the same as the protagonist from Amnesia the Dark Decent. Not everyone needs to have an "unoriginal name"

Status
Not open for further replies.