Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

itchy's application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

itchy

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
itchystag
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Chile
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Itchystag aka itchy or simply itch, was born in a simple family. Soon, he got too bored with his normal life so he set on his own adventure. One year passed and itchy realised that he had to stop for some time, he started mining and made a big house. Soon a traveler told itchy that an orc tribe invaded a town called Dragon Bridge. he rushed there and saw his family's house on fire. Itchy vowed to get revenge and so, he asked the king of Castle Dour if he could be a Death Knight. The king accepted and told him his new name was to be DarkLegend. He served the king fighting beside him for two years. But, one day the king died and the new king did not like DarkLegend so he banned him from the castle. DarkLegend traveled until he listened someone saying something about Port Silver. And so DarkLegend/itchystag came to Port Silver and is waiting to be accepted.

P l ease introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around
sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
hello, my name is William. My interests are playing videogames and watching anime(I like all sorts of anime). I like rpg's and fps (i like rpg's better though). The rpg's i like are Rusty Hearts, Forsaken World, Perfect World, World of Warcraft, Minecraft (if it is a rpg, idk how to classify it), Maplestory(i know it's not that good but it serves to distract time), Pandora Saga, and Skyrim. The fps i like are (I like all the sagas for the ones that have sagas of sequels)Halo, Gears fo War, Blacklight Retribution, and Call of Duty. I'd like to be part of your community because i like the idea of a rpg-like server on minecraft. It would be very fun :D
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
this is a house that i built alone with no help from others.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I collect cans for some reason
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I think that black magic ruins the fun of the game.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found it on minecraft.dk/mcserverlist/
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I have

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'm sorry but I will have to decline this. You're free to apply again, please make sure to read the questions carefully. The most important ones are 6 and 7. 6 asks for a lengthy introduction and 7 asks for 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.