Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jab279's application[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
jab279
2. How old are you?
I am fourteen.
3. What gender are you?
I'm a guy.
4. What country do you live in?
I live in the US.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Of course! I will read it when and if this is accepted (I just don't want to waste my time reading it if I'm not accepted for whatever reason)
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Again, of course.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
BTW I lack a name, but I doubt that really matters thusfar. My character shall be a rare item hunter and explorer - from the scorching desert to the overgrown jungle, from the frosty north to the burning nether. He grew up a farmboy, milking cows and hatching chickens. When he was 16 (or whatever the age of manhood is) he went into the north to work for a lumberjack punching trees. There he had to brave the cold, harsh winters and the blizzards that came with them. He had to fight creatures he had only heard of in legend - many different kinds of undead, some with bows and some with just brute strength! Tall, shady figures with a mysterious ability to teleport. And, of course, the horrific green, disfigured creatures that lurk in shadows and around corners, waiting to blow you to pieces. It was very difficult at first, but he was raised well and strong, and in time he gew used to the adventure, the danger. In fact, as time went on and he was a full man of 18, he seeked it! He quit his job, said his goodbyes and traveled back home, preparing to tell his father that he was going to travel the the east in search of fortune and adventure (and danger, though he would not mention that!) When he returned, however, he found his house in disrepair. He hurried inside and looked about, but his father was not to be seen. He quickly went to the town butcher, his fathers best friend. He told him that his father had been murdered by shady stranger, who fled the town before anyone could catch him. Sadness and anger filled him, and he vowed to find the killer and avenge his father's untimely passing. The shady man went east, so my character went eastward aswell, on a quest to seek adventure, fortune, danger - and his father's killer.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Where should I start... well, I'm an only child. I was born in CA, but my mom moved to MN shortly after I was born. (my dad's homeless in CA) My mom's a science teacher at my old middle school. I want to major in music for college, and apprentice as an automechanic as well. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) playing cello and electric bass, riding my bike, playing videogames, playing Minecraft (obviously), playing Magic: The Gathering, designing 3D models (on programs like Google Sketchup and blender), singing (punk/metal/alternative), customizing cars and motorcycles (thus my automechanic aprenticeship), lifting weights (I'm not sure why, but I actually find working out to be really fun :3), roleplaying (medieval, fantasy, military, sci-fi), writing novel ideas (I always fail to get more than 100 pages written though :/), airsofting (CQC is my favorite, with shotguns and GBB pistols mostly, although I do have a FAMAS and I'm getting a Kalashnikov sniper rifle), listening to music, drawing swords and wolves (the two things I'm good at xD), camping, wrestling, and probably a lot more stuff I didn't think of.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Darn... I can only play minecraft on my mom's PC (I have a 10 year old mac that runs like a potato), so I don't have anything here... also, I had to re-download minecraft, so all my singleplayer saves are trashed (oddly enough). I like building castles and redstone stuff, though... I'm also really good at terraforming.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Anything you want to share that you forgot, being whatever you want. Make this a mature answer, not an ohai answer. It sounds immature.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I wouldn't dare delve into arts as dark as those!
11. How did you find out about our server?
Umm... it's been sitting in my server list for a while, just haven't had the time to try for the whitelist 'til now. I probably searched for good RPing servers on a minecraft forum sonewhere.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, but if I like the server (which I feel I will, seems like a great RPing community from what I've seen) I'll make sure to do that!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hi jab, there is only one issue here but lets fix it, you see while your question 7 is lengthy, its not currently at the 8 sentence minimum, please add a few more sentences.

Thanks have a nice day

The edit button is below your post but above mine.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello jab279,
There are some points in your n°6 that I'd like to be fixed:
BTW I lack a name, but I doubt that really matters thusfar.
It does, matter. Please think about your character's name..

But other than that, we hear "Village Attacked"\"Parents Dead"\"Revenge" stories over and over. I'm gonna ask you to change that plot, as it has been used over and over.. to the point where it denies the credibility of your character.
What really matters when creating a character, is not giving him a past full of catastrophic events, destructions, slaughters and other things like that: what really matters is your character's personality.
So please be patient and fix that up :]

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Since I haven't seen any improvement in a few days, declined for inactivity.
Feel free to apply again, considering the advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.