Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Jackedupbear - Application [Declined - JustShadow]

Ayres79

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Jackedupbear

2. Age:
14 Years Young

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

United States of America

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes, I have and they seem very useful. :)
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.

I'm a Nord, born of the Great Mountains. My family was killed by slavers when I was a young boy. I was taken into slavery, but now I have ecscaped. Looking for a new home, powered by the thought of vengance. I destroy anybody and everything in my way to retribution. Fight for honor fight for a name. Long Live the Bear!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello, my name is Austin. I like gaming in general. I love playing Minecraft and Skyrim, I could play for days. I'm very proffesional and mature. I have very low patience though, one of many flaws. I really like helping people out and standing up for whats right. I'm very persistent and will never give up. If I have a problem I will solve it simple as that no whining or complaining.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry, don't really have any great work at the moment. I'm working on a prison in creative mode though.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I'm just looking for a mature, adventure filled server where I can play many hours on end with awesome people.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I'm aware. I will do none of the such.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I googled "well organized adventure servers for minecraft"​
12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet, but planning on it! :)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined, but please do apply again - only a few things need to be corrected.
If you would please extend your character introduction - as a roleplaying server, we are much more inviting to those that can display their skill in this.
Addditionally, please re-write question seven. Although it is good and you have given us details about your personality, we also like to know what our applicants enjoy doing in their spare time (other from Minecraft). This lets us identify more easily with you, and gives us both a more enjoyable playing experience!