Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jake1248's application form [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake1248

I think I might like it here
1. What is your minecraft username?
jake1248
2. How old are you?
14 years old
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?
U.A.E, Dubai
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes i agree
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i agree again
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
jake1248 was a guy who used to live an ordinary city life.He used togo to school.He was in 11th standard.His life was really fun.He was really popular among his friends.One day due to some problems his brother ran away from his homeland.So he ventured out of the city to search for his brother.He believes that his brother would be in this land.He makes alot of friends on the way .So he hopes that he would find his brother one day and return home.As he finds his brother he decides not to go home as he likes this place.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; hello my name is jake1248.My real name is jacob and i live in Dubai. i like to play soccer and minecraft. i like minecraft and i heard that this server is a very good server.My hobbies are singing.i have no pets.i have to siblings.my brothers name is mathew .my sisters name is ann.If i get chosen in hollowcraft i would like to post a video about it.in your community i will be kind and listen to all the rules.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. not now but once i join hollowcraft i plan to make an arena

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
nothing else.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am aware
11. How did you find out about our server?
i wrote best minecraft premium servers and i found this server.

willybobsta

I think I might like it here
Maybe extend your Q. 6 and 7 a bit.
7 needs to be at least 8 sentences, maybe talk about siblings, hobbies or pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.