Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jameseh99 - Application for Whitelist [Pending - Bellonthewise]+

jameseh99

Villager
Your minecraft username: jameseh99

Your real name: james

Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, i have read the basics, i am still reading some of the stroy libe links though.

How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think roleplay is a brilliant idea, i have been looking forward to a roleplay server for a while now, both in the hands of lore and acurate structuring(ex: if you live in the woods, you would not have a sand castle or igloo in the desert).

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

my name is james harvey, but have been going by the name jam or jameseh for a long time. I like video games such as Moder warfare and battlefield, But throughly enjoy minecraft. I speand alot of my time playing football, and like to get a bit muddy now and then.:DLOL. I like movies like high-action films and james bond. I also saw your youtube video and immediatly became excited!!
Please let me know if this is not enough otherwise i will hope to see you on the server. :)

jameseh99

Villager
1. Your minecraft username: jameseh99

2. Your real name: james

3. Age: 22

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: England

Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, i have read the basics, i am still reading some of the stroy libe links though.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think roleplay is a brilliant idea, i have been looking forward to a roleplay server for a while now, both in the hands of lore and acurate structuring(ex: if you live in the woods, you would not have a sand castle or igloo in the desert).

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
my name is james harvey, but have been going by the name jam or jameseh for a long time. I like video games such as Moder warfare and battlefield, But throughly enjoy minecraft. I speand alot of my time playing football, and like to get a bit muddy now and then.:DLOL. I like movies like high-action films and james bond. I also saw your youtube video and immediatly became excited!!
9. if you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload file" button or link to the image. Sorry do not have any examples of my work.

10. Is the enything else you with to share with us. No there is not :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic(x-ray, x-ray texturepacks and locator mods) is not allowed and is a banisable offense.
Yes i am very aware and have read all the rules.

12. How did u find out about this server.
I found this server IP on the minecraft serverlist (MCSL).

13. Yes i have voted.

If this is not enough please let me know or i will hope to be see you on the server. ;)

jameseh99

Villager
Hey thanks for the response, but there seems to be a problem. When i click on the link of the test you gave me it just does'nt seem to load the page. If you have a solution then please let me know or another link would be helpful thank you.

Regards jameseh99