Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

JaseRiot [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase Poulin

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
JaseRiot
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Female.
4. What country do you live in?

United States of America.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I do agree.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

My brothers and I have moved into a new place due to our parent's death (died from a horrid unknown disease.) I'm the oldest of the 3, I have taken it upon myself to take care of them. I plan to be a farmer/inventor with my brothers in hopes to stay alive.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am Jasey. I like music, drawing, and writing. I like to call myself George and claim to be an architect. I make Pulp Fiction and Seinfeld references frequently, I find my jokes humorous. I like unicorns; like Mikey Way. I want to be apart of this community because I've never really been apart of a community. I mean, I play games with my friends, but that's just a small group of morons :heart:. I'm having a sandwich named after my friend and I at our local deli. We're thinking of naming it "Seinfeld". I have teal and black hair c: Uhm, I didn't organize my paragraph, forgive me. :heart:
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have an example of my architectural skill.​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I like puppies.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, yes I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friends.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yar.

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
6 and 7 weren't answered properly. Also stories with dead parents are horribly overused, it's not encouraged here.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.