Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jaxson1 Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxson1

Villager
1.jaxson1

3.Male

4.Canada

5a.Yes and already read it

5b.I agree

6.When a Boy my father was a great Adventurer he want to adventure all of Altera.but one fine afternoon he ran into a group of goblins.....They slaughtered him.Now I've become an Adventurer to finish his journeys.

7.My hobbies are playing Minecraft.Playing anything medieval (video game) i like to role-play.I would like to join the Community because as I said before i like medieval role-play.I would love to help build I'm a fairly good well creative builder.I put allot of detail in my building example: (if modern day based building) A fridge, A power line, A TV,a door bell ETC. the one thing I'm not very good at is Redstone.But this is medieval we shouldn't need to much of that.

8.This is A kingdom I built about a month ago on single player it toke me 6 hours I made 6 houses with a wall around a medieval looking wall the first to houses are just under the wall you cant see them to well the texture was painterly pack I'm pretty sure cant remember to well.dat_ca10_800x600.png

9.no

10.yes

11.Minecraft Server List

12.yes

Thank You for reading this I hope I get in!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
6.When a Boy my father was a great Adventurer he want to adventure all of Altera.but one fine afternoon he ran into a group of goblins.....They slaughtered him.Now I've become an Adventurer to finish his journeys.
No. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.