Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jiubnewton's Application [Pending - Bellonthewise]-

Jiubnewton

Villager
[Edited]

1. Your Minecraft username: jiubnewton
2. Your real name: Jiub Newton
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read over it once before, but will reread before signing in for the first time.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I am very excited to get into this server and flesh out my character and interact with and explore the world. I have a little experience playing Runescape and just started D&D.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am a typical gamer. I have an Xbox 360 and a semi-decent computer. I like to rotate between the two platforms. I hope to soon convert completely over to PC gaming (perhaps at the end of this generation of consoles). I enjoy the occasional shooter such as call of duty, and love RTS games. RPG games are my favorite (love the Elder Scrolls series) as they generally have huge worlds and histories/fiction to explore. However, with that said, Half-life 2 is my all time favorite game. I love the pacing, the story, the crazy physics; pretty much everything about it. I am here to explore Hollow World and interact with its community, all the while forging a place in the world for me. I currently attend college for a degree in fine art. I love being creative and making things. Drawing is my specialty, but I also enjoy other fields such as digital art and basic design. Hopefully I'll be able to use that to create some pleasing builds.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Current project in creative.
2012-01-02_13.03.34.jpg

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I discovered Minecraft about a year ago, and fell in love with its open sandbox style. I love how creative Minecraft allows players to be.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I am aware

12. How did you find out about our server?

A friend and member of this server, HushMowf, directed me here.

13. Have you voted for us?

Seems like a nice server whether I am accepted or not. I will when I can get the "Click Here" link working.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Karasu! be nice. Question 8 needs a little flow however, the grammar and punctuation is right. Its a pet peeve when people don't capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
it was meant to be a metaphor :p not in anyway offencive if that what it seemed like, if so i apologize