Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

JonasNordahl95, Application! [Declined - MRPolo]

Hello, my name is Jonas Nordahl. Im an active minecraft player, and have been looking for a good roleplay server for a long time. And i would appreciate if i could join this server. I have been behaving good on every server that i have been on. Im not harassing anyone or destroying other players stuff.
So i would appreciate if you would accept my application, and let me be a part of your great community!

Info:
Username: Jonasnordahl

I have read and agreed your survival guide.

Intro of myself:
Well, my name is Jonas, im 17 years old and live in norway. I love to spend time with friends and just have a good time, and be a social person.

Why HollowWorld?: I want to join the Hollowworld community, because it seems like a great community, nice people and active and experienced staff. Ive been looking for a community like this for a long time, basically a roleplay server that have good staff and a nice game environment. And not to forget RULES. Theres been a lot of servers with players that are just messing around and harass and ruin stuff. So please consider this application.

Previous work: I dont have any pictures of previous works. But im a clean and tidy person, who appreciate a good piece of buildings. Easier said, i wont build anything that would look awful in your server :)

9:Dont have anything to add.

10: Im aware that use of black magic is not allowed.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
He did not just didnt put the questions and numbers on although Jonas i would advice you to go to 'How to make a whitelist app' copy the question and underline them and write your answer behind em.

Good luck -Bow

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yes, Before I can start the judging, I need you to rewrite your application according to the "How to make a whitelist application". Also, don't get rid of questions, it helps us a lot.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Declined.
Sorry, but I have not received any response from you for too long. Feel free to reapply.