Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Jordan Gant-application [Denied - Itzzaboy]

Jordan Gant

Villager
1.Minecraft Username: jlg823
2.Real Name: Jordan Gant
3.Age: 21
4.Gender: Male
5.Country: United States Of America (U.S.A)
6.Yes I Have Read The Tome of Citizenship
7.I feel good about RPG's I've mostly played on minecraft Rpg servers but i have had some experience with Final Fantasy and its Role Playing
8. I am a gamer i play minecraft,terraria,and XboxLive games,I work at Kroger which is a grocery store I work as a cashier there and need to make more money.I haven't been to too many servers due to the "Minecraft has Crashed!" Issue...
9.-The Image i Sent Of me and my frineds at Kroger!
10. I play alot of Video games and im thinking of joining Machinima they have asked me too but i said ill think about it.
11.Yes i'm Highly aware of this and i don't use any of these so there will be no problem
12.I Found out about it couple weeks back and i didn't want to really register till my friend told me all about it and i was like "Okay Ill Go Register!"
13.Yes When it asked have you voted i clicked to vote so yes i did!

Attachments

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Denied.

Look at some of the accepted applications to see what you did wrong then feel free to re-apply.