Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

JorgeRUSH82's whitelist app.

JorgeRUSH82

Villager
(Note, I did copy and paste the required questions, but nothing else..hope it's not too much of a problem!

1. What is your minecraft username?
My In-Game-Name Is JorgeRUSH82
2. How old are you?
I am currently sixteen.
3. What gender are you?
Male.
4. What country do you live in?
The United States.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, I have read it, and the Common Law, and I agree with both.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes, I do agree, and have already read it.6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
(As Jorge thinks to himself) 'Mother says "Go to the city, there are plenty of jobs there!" Yeah right. I look around here, and everything is so....orderly...living on a farm sure didn't prepare me for this...' Jorge looks around, overcome with a foreign feeling of insignificance...a strange feeling for someone of his exceptional stature..
'Gah, what am I doing here, anyway...I've got no apprenticeship in any way, and people just look...intimidated...'
From years of hauling wheat back home, Jorge had become a very large, and a slightly imposing person, even at the age of eighteen. Although he is usually saw as a threat, he rarely gets involved in any conflict, and keeps a cool head in stressful situations. He's about as loyal as a person could get; he'd follow a true friend to the end of the world, if need be..
7. Please introduce yourself to the community.
My real name is actually Jorge, pronounced like 'George', not the Spanish way..
I'm a big video game fanatic, usually centered around the 'Halo' games, but I've come to like and enjoy roleplaying. I can, and will, get deep into character, because it is really fun to truly roleplay. I enjoy fantasy books, but I also like sci-fi stuff.
I tend to use small talk when OCC, but that won't be a problem when I'm RPing...also, the '...' thing I have going on...well, I do it a lot..
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well, I'm into drawing...but it's got people I know, so I'd rather not post it..
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I've been looking for a true role-play server for a very long time..I hope this is finally the 'Holy Grail!' (Lame Monty Python refrence, I know..) Thank's for the consideration!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I could never, nor would ever use them..
11. How did you find out about our server?
Searching up RP servers..
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, but I will soon!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Okay, not too bad.
i would like to give you a few tips now:

1.Get the letter size higher, please! my brain almost exploded!
2. Take your time!

Spark

Broken
Could you add a bit more to questions 6+7?
6: go into a bit more detail, maybe about the farm or city and your character etc

7: try talking about things such as your hobbies outside of gaming, interests, pets, things of that nature

And finally can you space out the questions and answers and make the questions bold so its eaier to read.

Thank you

Edit: i think this is the old one..