Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jthespenger's application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7958
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7958

1. What is your minecraft username?
jthespenger​
2. How old are you?
13​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
America
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I was born in a small town in the west. My parents owned a small trading store in a nearby city. I have 2 older siblings; my brother and sister. My parents are retired now and my brother and sister both work to make money to help support the family. My sister recently married and is living with him now. I am looking for work currently so that i may help support my family.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am 13 years old and am going into the 8th grade in August. I like to listen to music and play minecraft with friends. I live in hercules, California with my family. I have a pool in my house that i like to go in on hot days. I was bored one today and decided to look for a medieval/rpg server. I came across this one and I told my friend about it and we decided to make applications. Which is what we are doing now. I was declined on my last application I made because i did not make my intro long enough. But this time i focused and made it longer.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any video but I am told I make good farms and houses.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I really want to play on this server. I changed my skin so it wouldn't ruin the atmosphere of the server.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I looked it up on google.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but I will once im accepted.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please try again with more information regarding question 6 and 7.
as how question 7 reads, you need at least 8 sentences.
and 4 lines to question 6 is not lenghty at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.