Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

kanguru - application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanguru

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
k4nguru​
2. How old are you?
19​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
Belgium
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes, already done​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
OK​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is k4nguru, I come from far away lands, the technology was unseen. But after my father died working on a nuclear reactor my mother commited suicide for she could not live without him. I felt abandonded by my two parents and I blamed technology for it. I swore to never use technology again.
After days of sitting in my room I heard a rumor going around on the streets. The people were talking of medieval lands, the lands of Altera. I knew this couldn't be a coincidence, I knew it was my destiny to go to Altera. I grabbed the only clothes I had left, my blue jeans and torn shirt. I fixed my black hair and went straight to the harbor. My parents owned a boat and after their death it was mine. I set sail towards the shores of Altera. The sea was calm and everything went well until a mysterious storm erupted and sunk my boat. The next thing I now I wake up on the shores of Altera in some kind of grove surrounded by lovely priestesses ;).
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I live in belgium and am 19 years old as seen above, my hobby is football (not rugby) and in my free time I like to play games. My native language is Dutch so expect spelling mistakes. IRL my parents aren't dead, they are very much alive. I am not the most creative person in the world, don't ask me to draw you something. if you really want to know more about me pls ask but I don't know anything to say at the moment.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
My Kingdom build, which I am working on very very slowly
see "Attached Files"
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hope I can enjoy myself on the server ones I get accepted
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
minecraftplanet.com
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
not yet, because I already voted for a prison server yesterday evening, but I will vote as soon as possible.
have voted as of this point.

Attachments

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Try again filling the answers properly, for instance, giving more information about you regarding question 7

Status
Not open for further replies.