Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Kerogui_PT - Application [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerogui_PT

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Kerogui_PT
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
Portugal

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
I do.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
There very few minecraft role playing servers. And about my experience, I'm probably one of the best farmers you will ever see.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in around 8 sentences. This is just so we know you are not an idiot and can communicate in a proper way. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am Kerogui and i started playing minecraft on the 1.7.3 update. I played in probably the biggest Brazilian server out there (CraftLandia) wich had about 1000 players online in 3 or 4 servers. And it was there that I learned the basics of farming, because everyone had a farm and some guys, very big ones(200x200 blocks)... I normaly replant trees and I crazy about renewable resources. I am used to bukkit plugins such as IConomy, ChestShop and Factions. I like to play TF2 with my friends, aswell as LoL. I haven't been playing Minecraft for a while, but I think a good RP Server like HollowWorld would get me addicted again. And btw, don't jugde me for my bad english, I do speak english quite fluently for my age... My classmates are always saying "I have 13 years old".

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I think I covered everything in the 7th question.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course I am.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching "minecraft rpg servers" in google and this one popped up.

12. Have you voted for us?
I will.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hello, I can't tell if you've edited this post or not, but could you please rewrite your answer to 7? We'd like it if you could talk about yourself, rather than your minecraft self. We like to get to know you as a person! :D however, we don't ask for anything personal that's awkward to share. You can share things like your favourite food, movie, tell us about your pet? Talk about your dream holiday/vacation, a great childhood memory, things like that.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - 5 days or more since the last edit, Please do another Apply if you wish to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.