Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Killerskullcat"s whitelist apllication - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerskullcat

I think I might like it here
1. killerskullcat
2. 13
3. male
4. uk (for now)

5a. I have read the rather lengthy survival guide
5b. I agree to consult any guides provided to me before i ask a question about the server
6. I am a undead archer who was assassinated during training in the middle of sleep so i wonder around to find the person who murdered me and avenge my death even though he is long dead.
7. I am a "creative laid back person. i like to build thing then take it apart, like nice weather but not sports"from a family member (me) i feel like I'ma curious person who enjoys minecraft and have a odd fascination for undead.
8. I do have quite a few different creations but i am not the person to take screenshot

9. nothing at the moment of this post

10. I understand black magic is a illegal offence and would get me banned

11. i used google and stumpled upon this server

12. yes i have voted for this server

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined -
I don't think this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things, since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application.

Status
Not open for further replies.