Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Kingtrev's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevlon

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?:Kingtrev.
2. How old are you?:17.
3. What gender are you?:male.
4. What country do you live in?:Canada.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?:Yes, I will read the
Survival Guide before logging onto the server.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?:Yes I do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.:
During the first great war I was building a wall for a small town.I tryed to join my towns defence system I even showed them how go I was with a sword.My old mom was forced to work on the wall.One of the workers droped a huge brick above my mom I gasped.I quickly jumped tackling my mom and me landing on top of her.The brick landed on my back I droped suddenly.

My soul floated from my body I saw my mom crying and a commander of the town yelling at her to get back to work.I tryed to grab her hand but the The Blind Queen of the Afterlife was taking my soul into a storage of some sort.I was then reborn into a small bayby when i grew 13 I sailed on a ship and the last thing I remember is....Crashing.......And so I miss my mom.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.:I am the type of person who likes to build, roleplay, and fight mobs.Some of my hobbies are telling jokes and(tell me if you want to hear a joke in the comments)thinking.And I would like to be apart of this community because I love to roleplay and help people.Also if you need your back covered when mining ill help you and I won't choose diamonds over you XD.I have played on recent server's like MassiveCraft but I lost respect for them when everyone stoped roleplaying and my dislikes are spaming in the chat and people pushing me around.So to end this little "get to know you".Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.:
Nope, haven't created anything awsome....yet.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?:Only the fact that I hope this server is great

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:Yes I am aware that xraying, texture packs, and ore locator mods are a banishable offense.

11. How did you find out about our server?:I found out your server by looking up "minecraft medieval roleplaying" on google.

12. Have you voted for us?:Yes, I have.

Trevlon

Villager
I just came on and found out about all the gods ill change it.To:The Blind Queen of the Afterlife.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but your RP introduction is just too confusing, and hard to read... there doesn't seem to be any reason for your character to die, but if he was guarding this fort thing, why did he happen to be in range when the brick fell towards his mother? You have a short story, but almost nothing about what your character is like.

Also, you haven't answered 7 properly, it asks you for 8 sentences or more about yourself.. not what you're like in minecraft. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.