Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Kitshadows Whitelist App [Accepted - Jase]

Kitshadow

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Your Introduction

What is your Minecraft Username?: (Use your primary account.)
Kitshadow

How old are you?: (Minimum Age to apply is 14.)

What is your current country or timezone?: (HollowWorld is an English speaking server. Timezones will help you figure out the best hours to meet people.)
North America

Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?: (Find the links. There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.) Yes

Define Metagaming and Powergaming: (It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)

Metagaming is when a player uses information outside of their character’s knowledge to their advantage in the game. Powergaming is when a player does an action or a series of actions without giving the other players a chance to respond

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: (This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)
No

Tell us about yourself!: (Introduce yourself! No need to get personal. Write at least five sentences.) I am a 15 year old who loves dnd and roleplay in general mostly fantasy and pirates

Who Referred you? or How did you find our site?: (Optional) Planet Minecraft
Character Section

Character Name: (Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)
Kitshadow

Character Age:

Character Race: (Have a look through our Playable Races! Here's a helpful Guide!)
Human (Daoine)

Character Appearance: (We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.)
He is a black male that is 5.9 ft tall and is 148 pounds he also has green eyes, black hair, and wears leather tunics.

Written Test! (This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)
Wyndel was a Daoine child in a happy and content home with his sis Ella Belac, His mother Terra Belac, and his father Jelac Belac. He spent his days helping around the farm, hanging around the lush hills and always observing the people that lived there, as he was always a curious one. Wyndel as he grew started to explore more but always stayed near the town as he still feared what else was out there. When he turned 16 it was a great day as being 16 is a big thing towards adulthood in Anhalder culture so he thought it would be a good idea to explore outside of the Daoine land and doing this did not turn out the way he expected. Instead of finding something sacred or an item maybe even a weapon of sorts he just found nothing. So he thought "maybe I should go farther, I shall surely not leave empty handed on such a day like this”. So he went farther and farther north to the port where he saw the Kaltics he had only heard of other human empires but had never seen. He went in and was fascinated even more than he was about his own people. He saw so many different types of weapons, armors, food, and more that he has not seen in his land. So he took out his gold and gave it to a merchant in exchange for a dagger. He was always told he should have a type of weapon on him at times so he thought today was the day he would get one. He then left the place and headed back south to the land of Daoine, while on the way he saw a bandit weapon on his side and some coins in the other, he then saw a man running for the bandit screaming "HELP GET THAT MAN AND GET MY GOLD!". He then thought "what better day than today to help someone in need" he then chased and tackled the man and then pulled out his newly bought dagger to threaten the man. Though as a Daoine he was of course frail and was knocked off of the man. The bandit then pulled out his own dagger and charged at Wyndel, slicing his left arm, as Wyndel was no longer able to use his left arm; he was rather weak. Not knowing what to do he had to try and run from the bandit as he knew he would not be able to beat him here. Thankfully he was naturally agile and outran the bandit all the way to the land of Daoine where he then got treated and questioned by the other villagers and his parents. He then thought of training with the knife as he would rather not let that encounter ever happen again, so for the next 3 years he decided to train and learn more about the dagger as a weapon. So finally when he turned 19 he decided to leave and venture off through new lands and heights.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Welcome to Hollowworld Kitshadow :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Kitshadow

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello thank you very much i messed up on the character name his name is Wyndel Belac not kitshadow even if you picked up on that sorry