Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Kittygarou - application [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittygarou

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
kittygarou
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes I have read both
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Living under the trees never suited me. My parents on the other hand loved the forest and wanted me to stay by their side. They named me Littleleaf due to my small stature from birth and still today. As a child I had one friend who I always played with in the fields near my home. He grew up and became a protector of my town but I refused to fight no matter what reason. After a few years our village was raided and my parents left to protect our forest from those invading and after the battle they were not to be found so I realized I had no purpose here anymore I had no one holding me back. I left to be on my own. Escaping was not easy for me due to my passive ways. I ran into bandits and others just hating on my kind. I was robbed and was left only with the clothes on my back. I ended up far away from the forests of my birth and many years later I am now living on my own with a new identity. I tend my to my farm and keep all who pass by fed and taken care of. If it was not for Shalherana watching over me I would not have been able to make it in this world on my own.
-Astraile the Caparii

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am in college currently and am majoring in Computer Science. I have played Minecraft for a little over a year and love it. I was introduced to it by my brother. I am a gamer at heart and spend all of my free time at my computer. I also pay console games as well but for for single player purposes. My favorite series of games are the Dynasty Warriors series. I have a love for all animals but a special place in my heart for cats. I am a metal head and one of my favorite bands is Tool. I love to role play and hope to bring my own creative abilities to the server for anyone and everyone to enjoy. I hope to make many new friends and help them anyways I can.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any at this time.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I do not believe so.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes and I understand.

11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend has recommended this server to me.

12. Have you voted for us?
I have not yet but upon playing I sure will.

UrQuan

Legend of Altera
Another of my flock's flock. Hello kitty! I presume Regular has shown you here :D.

You'd pass with better grades if you update the backstory with only a bit more of text, as well as add a sentence or two to the personal description. However, I think everything will be fine even without that. I hope you pass well :D.

(To those who don't understand, it's a runaway from home backstory)

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
This is pretty good.... Its just you should go more into detail in question 6 as it is very short. Lengthy and detailed stories are much more amusing. Also question 7 add another sentance...at better add more...
you must have 8 or more sentences as you only have 7/

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Kitty, great application, just add a bit more detail to your character on number 6, and post when you've changed it and then I'll re-look at it.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Im declining this due to lack of activity. Kitty, your more than welcome to re-apply, I would suggest you do it with the corrections I've asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.