Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

KnuckleRush's Whitelist Application [Declined - MRPolo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username? KnuckleRush
2. How old are you? 13
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? UK

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I Agree
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I Agree
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. I am born. But not at birth. I am born within. I remove the sheet from across my face. Rubble and dust fall on my head from what appears like heaven. Or at least the only light I can see. I cough sharply clearing my throat from the damp air. I realize I need to get out of wherever I am... As my courage increases I attempt to get up off the filthy ground. As I rise I feel a sharp pain strike me in the ribs. I fall to the ground squirming. I lift up my rotten and torn rags to reveal the fleshy stab wound bubbling with boiled blood. I manage to crawl up to the rusted metal door expecting to find that I'm locked in,just as I go to touch it it slowly opens as if inviting me to go through.After Limping through corridor after corridor, I manage to find what seems to be the exit,I stumble out,after viewing my surroundings i see a group of structures on the horizon. A town? maybe,tendrils of searing pain and heat up my wounded side,I set off in the direction of what seems to be civilization... I am free...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
1. I like action, adventure and exploration games.
2. I dislike racism, Swearing, hacking and griefing on Minecraft and in general life.
3. I like to swim, play sports like basketball, fencing and football etc.
4. I like RP games as a way of experiencing and enjoying history at it's true nature and also enjoy fantasy games like Skyrim etc.
5. I like friendly people and I respect people allot, especially when they respect me, I like to think of it as give and take.
6. I would like to be a part of the community because I love seeing how people can all come together and enjoy each-others company, even in games. also love sharing how well communities get on via Facebook, Twitter etc.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No. (Sorry)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am.

11. How did you find out about our server? Friends introduced me.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Emm, I like the general idea of your introduction although I would suggest adding more detail like a name/race if you can. Also I don't understand the start of your introduction, the "I am born," bit.

You also need just a little bit more in Q7. Eight sentences or more. I'd then separate your questions and answers and put the questions in bold to make the whole application look better.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
It's all right... Except I'd like to see actually something about your character in the introduction, as well as spacing out the question from the answer. I expect to have you written something about your name and what you look like, not that much, but not little either. After that, you should change the bullet points into paragraph, starting with something like "hello" and then just continuing on with your name (can be In-game ;) ) and onto those 8 sentences. Other then that, it's pretty good.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This application received no response for too long and so you are declined. Feel free to reapply, but try to stick to the rules I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.