Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

kuuy123 - Application[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuuy123

Villager
The Application of kuuy123
1. What is your minecraft username? kuuy123
2. How old are you? 16
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. (Read in First Person)

How many days have gone by since my last client, 2 or 3? You see, I am a Architect for hire, a humble builder from humble beginnings. I grew up in the countryside, with my ma and pa. We had a good life, until they came. I was just a wee boy of 14... Knights in shining black armor took my ma and pa away, looted our house and burned it to the ground. I will never forget that day. The day that changed my life, forever. I was taken to live in the castle by the black knights and brought up as a servant. It was a strict life, with little or no time for fun and games. When I turned 21, I was allowed to chose a profession, and live in the town outside the castle. It was there where I learned my trade. Building. I was great at it too. I was apprenticed to Master Taylor, the village carpenter, and in time, I became a master also. I have taken on many apprentices, and consider myself a proficient teacher. I settled down in the countryside, and let the people come to me. I am too young to retire, only 43. So I take on jobs and build for people. I make good money too. I relax until I receive my next task, and I'll never know what that next task may be.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a server owner, and RP enthusiast. I have a lot of experience with RP, such as RP maps and games in Age Of Mythology, Other RP servers, and RP servers on Garry's Mod. I am an excellent builder, if I do say so myself. I have created many things on the Reddit Creative Server. I hope to become a part of your server because it seems fun, and I do need a good server to play on.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have taken art classes in High School, I make videos in Adobe Premier, I have made VERY intricate and large structures in Minecraft, I do some Java programming, I 3D model in Maya, and I make games in UDK/Cry2 Engine. I currently do not have any screen shots of my builds because the Reddit Creative Server recently reset, and that is where I do my major build. Oh, and I make my own skins.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I hope to be accepted to the whitelist and join your server. I hope to join your server, and do great things.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

11. How did you find out about our server? McServerList

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes, yes I have.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello kuuy123, I don't mean to be harsh, but the plot you have used in your n°6 is a bit overdone..

I'm gonna quote sally's guide to make a Character Introduction:
If your character's always been alone, but incredibly friendly, then don't go with "I lost everything! My family, friends and entire village." If he's a traveller then of course he'd be alone. If your character doesn't have family because you don't want any online don't just kill them off to give your character an edge, or no ties anywhere.

Modern, medieval and I'm sure future adults will always move out of home. So come on, my parents didn't have to die for me to move out. It's a stupid idea, don't do it unless you have RP parents in Altera that actually die or need to for it to make sense
And also, the n°7 is far too short. We want to know more about you as a person, you could tell us about what you like.. what you dislike.. pets, fave food\drink.. anything really ^^

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Declined for inactivity.
If you wish, you can reapply considering the advices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.