Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

lackysami1 aplication - declined

lackysami1

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:lackysami1
2. Your real name:sami
3. age: 21
4. Gender: Male Hair:short brown/white hair
Eyes: brown

5. Country: Finland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
-yes i have read Tome of Citizenship
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- Role playing is a big part of minecraft I believe and it will be fun to play with other people who enjoy it like me. I have experienced role plays before but they were not serious like some others I have seen. I`ve only seen noob pvp but i love much roleplay.​

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- I love animals i got 1 dogs at home my second dog dird at last night :( but i got still 1 dog.
I love much role play in real world so i love it too on game.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- I dont have any videos or pictures

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-1 thing... I WANT PLAY THIS AWESOME SERVER!;)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- NO and I have never used them.

12. How did you find out about our server?
- I found out about this server on mc server list.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
patience young padawan...

please could you include more in your answer to question 8? needs at least 8 sentences
also, sorry to hear about your dog

EDIT: just read the other post youve made (which is an unnecessary duplicate), as well as the post on my roleplay profile. It says in the guide to applications (which you should have just read, its where you got the template from) that asking mods to look at your application will result in automatic denial, sorry man