Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Lavis's Application [Declined - SallyPirate\Davy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavis

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? ladewig8
2. How old are you? 19
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Lavis, i grew up in a town far away from here. a land where the people abused their land. as i grew up, i was taught to mass produce buildings. as the years went by and i grew tired of placing block after block all day, all night. so i got my chest, took everything from inside, and i headed off to live the life i wanted, grow some crops, live amongst people who take walking on the block beneath our feet as a blessing. as i began to get everything into place in my newly wooden house, crops almost fully grown, one night the mayor of the town i just got out of, came though the woods with a torch in hand. looking out my window thinking "oh a neighbor!"
the mayor ran though the woods, into my front yard, lit my crops on fire, along with my house. he said if he ever sees me within their land they would lock me in a prison where i will wait with the dogs every day. so i ran, made a make-shift boat, and headed for sea. much to my surprise, land before me, after 3 months of sitting on the boat, i get to come to a new land and start brand new. now, if i can only find their mayor to see where i can settle, if i can!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a serious Minecraft player, i have minecraft for iphone, xbox and pc(obviously lol), i have been playing for about 5-6 moths now. i love interacting with people on minecraft, its fun to have neighbors and build a building together, but not everyone is as nice as youd think, i would love for a fun & nice place to hangout with minecrafters, role play a little, kill a zombie or creeper here and there (depending on what mode you wanna play on), and just have fun! my name in Real life is Kyle, and im a real nice guy, love people, they are fun to be around, oportunities just open up when people are involved, and through minecraft, that can be really fun!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
for some reason my computer isnt letting me upload anything..

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i really wanna play a minecraft server where everyone is nice, and dosnt destroy others stuff. its not nice, and i really hope you look into accepting, i can make some pritty cool things, and i can make it look how ever the style of the map is.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am i read it just a couple minutes ago!

11. How did you find out about our server?
i looked up private servers on google. this poped up! :D

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) not yet, but i will ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.