Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

lenaskinkan thread 2.0 - [Declined]

lenaskinkan

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
lenaskinkan

2. Age:

3. Gender:
male

4. Country:
Sweden

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
yes

Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
Hi,I am Lenaskinkan,I am the last brother of Imody.I remember sparring with him near the family farm and when i least expected it.That moment when i came home sparring with my brother on the fields i heard the scream of my parents.With the fear in my heart i got as much courage as i could and tried to kill the monsters attacking my brother and my parents, but i did not win because at the last moment i fainted as i heard my own brother crying in pain of his dead parents....that man.When i finaly woke up my wounds were healed and every day that passed i tried to find my brother.Last i heard about him he was somewhere in the Eastern Frontier greeting most people passing his little tent.I need to find him,he is the last in my family and i cant afford to loose anybody else.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around

sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My name is Lukas.I like to play minecraft and games during my free time.I have 2 siblings and many good friends.
I like to build things out of wood.I like food and sleep.I take care of my dog on Nintendodogs.I play many fps games.I do not like be in the dark alone.I am afraid of spiders.I have a broken leg that will be cured in about a week.I do not like school

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i can show you when i can get the oppurtunity
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no i not think so
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
my friend imody tould me about it
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I hope you don't mind Cast, but I'm going to decline this.
If you want to apply to join the server, great. But don't waste our time.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Because as i said, you have not made a single improvement to your application, which you need to do to get accepted, as was said in your old application