Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Leon0120 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night King

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Leon0120

2. Age: 14

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: Sweden

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?:
Yes,i do.
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.:
His name is Zanti and his past was tough. When he was a child his parents were killed by a tyrant king whose name was Kasket. A farmer found him sleeping in his speech. Farmer's name was Thor and he was kind, so he took care of Zanti.​
One day when Zanti went out into the woods and hunt, he found a dragon egg that changed his life. When the egg hatched, the king wanted to kill the dragon because he saw it as a threat to his people. But Zanti said he would never let him kill the dragon, which he called Ace. But in the end the dragon died of the king's sword and Zanti was devastated. He was expelled from the country and he had never come back.​
Zanti got a horse of Tor, the farmer that he knew as a father and he traveled to neighboring country. On the way he was robbed but the robbers forgot some money.​
When he had gone to the neighboring country, he bought a boat and went out into the ocean to a tropical island that was inhabited by a peaceful people, and Zanti was hoping he would get a second chance there.​
But on the way to the tropical island there were pirates who took his stuff,punch´t him unconscious and left him to die on a raft. But the raft drifted in to land, but he ley still and​
unconscious...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.:

Hey!
I live in sweden and play football (soccer) and i dance.I play fifa and SSX on ps3 (i play more games but i just write those games).I can talk pretty good english and i don't know exactly what i want to be when i grow.In roleplay I like to be like a rouge and sneak in to the enemy´s headquarters and destroy for them and assassinate there leders. I am maybe not the best house builder but i know how to build a small and nice house.I can say i am bit inventive and both serious and relaxed.
8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.:
No i have not pictures.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Nope :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes :)

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello, you've are missed 2 questions:
11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Also, the question in the question n°6, it asks for an in-character introduction.
It means you should speak as if you are your character, and you are converating with someone,
introducing yourself.
I would also recommend changing the "all my family killed" part as it's alredy overused on Altera.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Declined. That RP introduction is unacceptable, people being killed to give your character an edge is overused.

Status
Not open for further replies.