Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Lephos (minedudej) ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
My little brother, Jens, is planning on getting a minecraft account. he wanted to see if he thought it would be fun before using his 20 dollars, i told him he could play on my computer and try it out. i taught him how to play and what to do. i also downloaded him an x-ray to help him out a little bit. at the time, my mother called me to do some extra chores to help her out a little. (this is were my mistakie comes in). i was so stupid to go do my chores and leave my brother alone, it seems as though he got tired of playing alone and decided to play multiplayer. he logs into hollowworld and starts to mine using x-ray to help him. when i got back i found out he was using black magic on the server. i understand that my brother is my responsibility and that i should have told him to not play on multiplayer. i was so irresponsible and stupid to not do anything and let him play alone. i will take the blame and face the consequences of being banned from one of my favorite servers. please hollowworld, i am very sorry for my actions, i just started making new friends in my village and started getting a reputation on this server. again, i am very sorry for my decisions and i accept my punishment. if i am banned, ok. if not, thank you very much.

Minedudej

Status
Not open for further replies.