Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Lichking1618- application [Needs Another Mod]

Angus Carey

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Lichking1618
2. Your real name: Angus
3. Age: 60
4. Gender: male
5. Country: Toronto, Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read and I agree with the tome of citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I rather enjoy to larp on my spare time as well I've reffed multipul times at WOW larping tournaments in Toronto so roleplaying with others come naturally to me.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey guys. I'm Angus and I was born in Muff, Ireland. I realize that I'm probably one of the older ones applying to the server but i believe that with my experience in larping and roleplaying that my experience will be well received by others on this server. Also, some of my hobbies include playing bridge, pain balling, chillin' with the mates and watching rugby. I am currently working at a fitness store in Toronto but I'm usually on for 1-2 hours a day. Its has been my personal life goal to stay healthy and active even into my later years. Finally, If i was accepted into this server, I would be royally thrilled to become a hollow world-er and promise to play by me' lords every command.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry guys but I have not taken any pictures of my projects in minecraft.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I rather enjoy to be apart of group projects and buildings so let me know about were I can help!
I am usually only free to play at random times due to my hectic schedule.

I also have experience with other online games such as world of warcraft (my UN says it all) starcraft, age of empires and the list goes on.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I'm aware of this rule and i fully condone the enforcement of it.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this server from mcserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes I have voted for you.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Hello sir,

I am very confused about your age. At first I thought it was a rp thing but I'm not sure now. Also, your answer to question 7 doesn't really make any sense. It asks how do you feel about roleplaying on this server.

That being said; I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.