Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Like to join hollowworld

Igordoubleg

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Igordoubleg
2. Your real name: Igor
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Holland
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I played minecraft a lot a year ago, I want to play again and search on internet a friend of mine Jasonk94 and that's how and why I came here

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Nope.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Happy Christmas & new year :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Never heard of it, but I only want to build a town or something like that. Ask Jasonk94 about his opinion ;)

12. How did you find out about our server?
See number 8.

Igordoubleg

Villager
7: I have played already in a roleplay server so I have nothing against it, With an other server, I don;t know the name, we made our own city with shops and a huge traintrack underground (like 900 blocks long) Other games I play at the moment are NBA 2k12 and Skyrim

8: I bought the alpha version of minecraft, I like driving motorcycles and repair them, doing sports like Basketbal athletics and volleybal. Last year, I were 10th of holland (ages between 17 to 19) with 60m athletics while I was ill.
That was it I guess.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You can edit your posts with the edit button. But yes, any more you could add to 7 would be appreciated, we like to hear about previous rp experiences. From different games, real life, and if you've roleplayed in Minecraft before, just a little info helps.

Also, question 8 asks for 8 sentences or more, these sentences are preferably about yourself, as much as you can ramble about, the more the better. Your hobbies, your interests, your favourite movie xD.