Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Link_Lazor - application [Pending - Bellonthewise]*

Link_Lazor

Villager
1.Your Minecraft username: Link_Lazor
2. Your real name: Logan
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes and i agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes i love roleplaying i also play WoW, Elder Scrolls,I have experience roleplaying because I play Dungeons & Dragon in real life.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hey im Logan I am 13 and i enjoy role-playing. I have also been told I'm really good with redstone. My favourite food in real life is Bubble Tea. In my spare i enjoy playing Xbox, Minecraft, or Dnd. My favourite way to spend a wekend is sitting back and playing video games. My favourite race to play in role-playing is Argonian. I am here because my friend CisoSecond recommended this server. My favourite subject in school is Math.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Don't have any sorry but my favourite thing to do is redstone. :)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No not really

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes and i love that a lot of servers do that

12. How did you find out about our server? My friend like i mentioned earlier told me about you and told me you were awesome

13. Have you voted for us? Not yet but if this is a good server (like i expect ;)) i certainly will

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Take a look at this application. It is wonderfully done.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/sabinaes-application-approved-bellonthewise.6959/

Notice how:
  1. He uses proper grammar, punctuation and flow. He capitalizes "I".
  2. He has formatted the application so that the questions are bold and the writing is plain. So that it is easier to read.
  3. He gives us all the information he thinks we would need in a clear and succinct way.
All around a great application.

Link_Lazor

Villager
Sure thing I will make a new one soon sorry for wasteing ur time with this one I was just trying to get approved fast and start playing with my friends :/

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Sure thing I will make a new one soon sorry for wasteing ur time with this one I was just trying to get approved fast and start playing with my friends :/
Wonderful attitude sir. I appreciate it. As soon as its done, I will speed you through! :)