Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Liran2207-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

liran2207

Villager
1. My minecraft username is Liran2207.
2. I am 23 years old.
3. I am male.
4. I live in Canada.
5a. Yes.
5b. Yes.
6./7. My name is liran rubinov. My minecraft in-game name is Liran2207. I love playing minecraft and i was hoping to find a server which supports survival, non-grief and is fun! I hope i can be accepted on this server! Me and my friend Aoyo both signed up so we can start playing together on minecraft in a brand new server. This is the server we chose.
8. No.
9. No.
10. I am aware of x-ray and other mods but i assure you that me and aoyo do not use any of these mods while playing in multiplayer servers. Those mods just ruin the whole point of playing minecraft.
11. Me and my friend Aoyo were looking for a brand new server to play on since we wanted to start a new server together and we wanted a server that had survival, non-grief and is a whole lot of fun! While we were looking, HollowWorld caught our attention! We hope that we can play on this server and make friends with lots of people on this server!
12. Yes.

liran2207

Villager
7. I am nice to everyone, i give a lot, and usually dont expect something in return! Usually in-game, when i'm around someone who isn't rude to me, i would give him/her a couple of iron ingots or a diamond or some food or some gold, depends on what i have. I play a lot of minecraft so i'm pretty sure that you'll see me on a lot if i get on the whitelist. I have a couple of servers i play on but if i get started on this server then i won't want to leave it. I never played on a medieval server yet so i am really excited to start playing on this server!

I forgot to write a coup;le of stuff so i finished #7 here.

MercuryHatred

Settling in Altera
Give #6 a lot of effort, these guys are really strict about your character creation, if you need help I suggest use examples from the approved app sections.

I hear starting off as an orphan or all your parents dying except you is a popular way to start! (lol jk jk, don't do that)

Status
Not open for further replies.