Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

lonelyfarmer - application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelyfarmer

Villager
I want to be white listed to play on your Minecraft server my username is lonelyfarmer I have a farmer skin on and always will have it for as long as I can keep it I like things like the lord of the rings harry potter and am always interested in stuff like that I am really good at rpg'ing I play runescape magicka and play on other rpg minecraft servers and this one seems really interesting I am 20 years old I am a hobbyist on warhammer lord of the rings and warhammer 40k I think I should be allowed in for I love rpg and already have experience I don't nag admins never been banned from a server have lots of friends don't grief don't swear and there are allot more reasons but my hands are getting tired from writing this message so I am going to create this thread hope you let me in bye.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
We are looking for mature players on this server. I think that you would be a great addition. However, you have not read the instructions. You may re-apply without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.