Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Looking for a town (timezone : Australia)

haggis

Villager
Hi, anybody out there got a town that is mostly (or at least has some) people from the time zone for Australia. Not much point in a multiplayer game if I am the only one on when I am playing.
Or, a town with crazy people playing 27hours a day. I am not bothered :)

StomachLining

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Hey Haggis, I have at least one person from Australia in my settlement. It is still new though so its not the most populated yet. It is called Crann Bethadh and is a Druid themed forest settlement.

I would also look at Heavens Reach or Uthrandir i think those 2 have some of the largest populations so you would be more likely to have others online when you are.

haggis

Villager
No room for building. I wish to mine, build and make an archery range with the view to holding competitions...