Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

LordoftheWhys application [Declined-Abbey/Tchel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username? LordoftheWhys
2. How old are you? nearly 15
3. What gender are you? Male

4. What country do you live in? U.S.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, except for questions while in character to other people which is part of the rp.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. (in character) As he looks into his reflection at a pond nearby the forest he has just exited from he silently sheds a single tear looking upon all that has happened, closes his eyes briefly and walks away. Grasping in his hand a small magical pocket watch which plays a soft, short tune he turns away knowing what has happened is beyond his powers for which only gods can resort to. Touching the top of his head near his temple he keeps in mind all that has been done and shall not forget those have been wronged. As he heads back to his makeshift shelter and lays his head down on the compilation of grass and ferns he had compiled, he temporarily sets aside his worries and drifts asleep. Tis alas he is struck with haunting of his past in his sleep creating large amounts of seismic brain activity and in his unwoken terror he bleeds out all the pores in his body, quivers and is finally relieved by the hell of his dream and wakes up, sees his blood, mutters and goes back to sleep prepared for the next day's occurrences.

7. I play bass guitar, I've played for around 3 years now, and I love it. I'm a pretty good gamer and go by the bro code. I'm chillaxed for the most part but get a little frustrated when I don't understand what's going on. I'm a good story teller and I've played Minecraft since Early Alpha stage so I have plenty of stories to tell. I've roleplayed for pretty much all my life and enjoy it very much. I stand at 6'2" and 138 lbs, and I enjoy the wilderness also and sleeping in trees and bushes and in overall, nature. I also am humorous, sometimes loud mouthed, slightly cocky and if my application is accepted I will be taking on a role contrary to my personality so it will be a very interesting experience for me.

8. I don't on hand but you can test my skills cus I have them LIKE A BOSS.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Just ask me,

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yep

11. How did you find out about our server? Looked up for minecraft roleplay servers on the internet and stumbled across this.

12. Have you voted for us? yes

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hay, add all the questions, when you do that bold them and space the answers out from them.

Second, this server declines the whole "my entire village was killed in front of me, somehow i survived, i was taken in my a master *blank* he taught me everything, now I'm insanely powerful and my master has died" We get them all the time, doesn't matter if its lengthy, you need to change it. Furthermore you only gave us events in his past, we don't care about those we want to know WHO he is, NOT WHAT he has done.

Third, your question 7, it requires a minimum of 8 sentences, and we don't want to read about how much you love mine craft, we want to hear about who you are beyond the video game/screen.

Thanks have a nice day.

Oh you should also get rid of those unneeded posts.

The edit button is below your first post, but above your second one.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
2. How old are you? I'm a teenager though I prefer not to say exactly
Please answer fully.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, except for questions while in character to other people which is part of the rp.
A little obvious...

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. (in character) Geez I have no idea why am talking to this random screen. My name is Eon, my past is none of your business, I am a hybrid I am half elf and half human. Don't mess with me I don't mess with you. I'm just a random mortal whom you happen to stumble across. (blacks out head thuds against the table lifts his head back up with much deeper evil voice) Actually one major correction I am the face of darkness and all hell that goes with it but it doesn't matter much to Eon oh by the way my name is Kthalayier and you better not forget it because I'm coming for you mortals.
(1st person view and FYI my rp character has 2 souls will be explained in roleplay.)
More, and there won't be two souls, just two personalities. A lot of people can realize that you can have two personalities.

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
Your character intro doesn't say a lot about your character. Who is he? Where is he from? How did he get there? What race is he? The story is all well and good, but we need to know who/what your character is.

Status
Not open for further replies.