Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

LoveRokenbok's application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveRokenbok

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
LoveRokenbok​
2. How old are you?
13.​
3. What gender are you?
Male.
4. What country do you live in?
The USA.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, of course​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yep, I don't want to annoy anyone.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello, I'm Eric, a 20 year old hunter. I travel lightly, preferring to use a bow instead of a sword, and usually using leather armor in case I was to be killed. I've made my home in an underground basement just below a picture perfect cottage. It has multiple trapdoors, doors, and is secured against many types of intruders. I'm pretty self sufficient but will band up with people from time to time, but I am still wary of them and will keep my bow at my side while traveling with them.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well, I'm a cellist who takes private lessons from a cello academy. I've also attended cello camps meant for cellists two levels above me, so I'm pretty motivated. I'm a very creative person, who is outgoing but not to the point of being annoying. I also am always willing to help people with whatever they need, and I can also help with technical problems due to my knowledge of computers. I've read up on this server, and I think all the features of it are amazing, and I can't wait to join it!​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes, here is an imgur of some work on a creative server called mc.oc.tc​
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have been banned from one server for griefing before I knew what that was (about 5 months ago). I've since learned what it is and to NOT do it.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I think XRAY ruins the spirit of minecraft and I do not and will not use it.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking at MCSL for survival servers because I want to do some more survival, and I found this.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes, of course and I'l try to vote very day.

Status
Not open for further replies.