Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

lunaleaf's application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunaleaf

Villager
1. lunaleaf
2. 14
3. Male
4. USA

5a.
Yes
5b. Yes
6. I am the Mage Daeron traveling from studying at the Eastern Frontier. Since I have learned all that I can there; I have to decided to travel the rest of the world. Studying different things and hopefully meeting new friends while I'm at it. I hope this to be a very successful journey.

7. I'm a gamer who's looks for new and fun things. I like to make music as a hobby and of course game with friends. This is one of my first times RPing but I'm going to try to do my best. I hope to find lots of great friends all while having a good time RPing. This also seems like a wonderful community and I would love to be apart of it. Also something about me, I find summer boring does anyone else? xD
8. Not necessarily anything sorry.

9. I'm getting into making music with DAW's if anyone wants to help that would be cool :D

10. Yes and I wouldn't use it. I had my own server and I also find it extremely annoying when people would use it .-.

11. I have a friend who already plays, I believe her minecraft name is Mavlin, I forget her RP names.
12. Not yet but I shall.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Declined. If you're having trouble filling out your application, take a look at the approved and declined ones, to see what you can fix up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.